Sunday, March 27, 2011

Bad Dreams Last Night

I woke up in my dream, and was in was in a bar trying to find a phone to call my friend. I was really freaked out by the dream I had(dream within a dream), which involved sneaking into someone's house, and then looking for odd grooves in the basement floor to find a hiding spot where my friend had been hiding in. He had faked his own death. When I found him he was really sick looking, muscles atrophied, and had weird dark marking on his shoulders.

My second dream started out with me in bed, getting woken up roughly by my dad. He was trying to kidnap me. I kicked and tried to scream, as he covered my mouth I ran to my moms room and pounded on the door trying to wake her up. No success. I dashed to the front door but couldn't work the lock. After taking a second to clear my head I got it just in time. I ran down the street in my bare feet. There was still some slushly snow on the ground. I chased some old lady asking her to help me, but she was a little dumb.
Eventually I enlisted the help of a couple guys that live down the street. Together we stuffed giant expired brussel sprouts into my dads mouth with some kleenex too, and then ducktaped him together. My friend flirted with me too. What a nice ending. Somehow the dream started with a harassing phone call, some robotic voice told me that something would happen to my sister, and then said "doesn't she work on the second floor of such-and-such medical building?" I said "Leave my sister alone!" I tried to tell her about it but she didn't really care. My family members are always indifferant to trouble in my dreams. Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment