Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Plans For The Year

2 years ago I couldn’t even take care of a houseplant because I never opened the blinds in my room.Last year I hardly left my house because of paranoia. Ionly went running in the park because I had extremely scary energy that never exhausted itself. I have been on meds for a solid year. I’m really proud of that because I have never been able to stick to a treatment plan long enough to see how it pans out, I would always give up after the first side effects appears. I’ve been in treatment for depression(although now I’m schizo-effective)since I was 15. Now that I can live outside a cocoon, it’s time to make shit happen!
Currently: Looking for a job, after I start making money and build up my savings I’ll buy a car and be mobile. If I can find a cheap apartment in a neighborhood that doesn’t scare the shit out of me, I’ll have my first place. But I’ll have to build up my credit first from buying a car. I really don’t want to rely on a boyfriend and/or gal pal to split the rent, I want to do this on my own. Still not sure when I’ll start college, I  guess I could probably enroll for summer classes, since I have funds my grandparents set aside a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment