Monday, March 28, 2011

Got too Drunk

I went to go see a band at Lemmon's a few weeks ago. I had already seen them at a basement show. It was nice weather so I got a ride on my friend's scooter to the show. He couldn't stay, and the spring on his kickstand broke. He tried using a tampon string, but ended up using electrical tape off my home-made purse. My friend Sean showed up at the show first(few more people showed up but it was getting blurry early in the afternoon because I drank some rum at home before the show). We split a pitcher and I went to the gas station next door to the buy the cheapest ciggarettes they sold. I was also buying the cheapest beer on tap, PBR, which somehow cost 9 bucks a pitcher. I ended up spending waaaay more than I can remember, maybe 50 or 60 bucks? Also lost track of time, couldn't speak clearly, or walk, or use my hands because they were shaking. I was a wobbly mess. I ended up puking at Uncle Bill's Pancakes for 30 minutes and Sean sent somebody into the bathroom to check on me. I'm glad I made it to the bathroom in time. I went to Masi's house after all that shit. I had to drink some coffee and try to sit still for an hour to sober up. It sort of worked. We went to her boyfriend's brother's house for BBQ. The end.

*Once a month I go binge drinking. It's probably hormonal or  bi-polar related

1 comment:

  1. I posted this entry as a reminder to myself why I don't need to drink 2 pitchers of PBR when I've already had rum before the show even started.

    ReplyDelete