Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Reacurring Themes, Cool Ideas, Shaun White Impersonator

Celebrities, parties, bars, punk shows, christmas lights, dirty/out of order bathrooms, fingernails falling off, teeth falling out, family&food&gatherings, broken electronics(a microwave with a door that wouldnt close, but played music, so I had to cook all these little cheesy balls in the toaster).
Good ideas I need to remember: a magnetic speaker thats kind of wall mountable, something that could stick to a refrigerator door, and tiny little gold chains on gold braces, like those jewelry chains that people in the 90s wore from their nose to their ear. My sister had some blinged out braces. I want some.
I also dreamt I was about to walk down somebody’s basement steps, opened the door, and some guy was dressed like Shaun White. I got pissed and was like dude there’s only one Shaun White, and you are not him. It really bothers me when people try to completely steal someone else’s look. It’s one thing to pay tribute to somebody at their concert or performance, but to dress like that everyday seems weird. I’d like to know what that guy is like without the striped orange and red v-neck shirt and white plastic sunglasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment