Thursday, March 24, 2011

Been Busy and Getting Busier

Mailorder: Last week I found an old credit slip from No Idea Records for 5 bucks so I got to order a couple cds and a poster. You'd be surprised what you can get for 5 dollars.

Financial Security: This week I got hired at Steak n Shake doing food prep. I've been happy all day. I even bought a victory dress! It's a strapless black+white polka dot 50s dress with a poofed out skirt and all I need is some nice shoes but knowing me I'll end up wearing platform combat boots or something that doesn't match.

Comics are fun: while I was walking to the library I saw a chick sitting in her car drinking water (it was like 60 degrees) and she looked exactly like Dora from Questionable Content. I discovered a sweet comic zine called King-Cat Classix and checked it out, along with Buddy Does Jersey. I'm almost finished with Buddy Does Seattle.

 Exhaustion: I spent 7 1/2 hours cleaning my grandma's house and 3 hours yesterday walking to and from the library. I am ready to get into a hammock and not do stuff for a while. Beer me!

No comments:

Post a Comment