Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lesbian Dream

I dreamt I woke up with a lesbian runaway from Costa Rica in my bed. She was a friend online who came to stay with me because she needed to escape her abusive family. My mom told me she couldn't stay with us because she was an illegal immigrant and I said but she can't go back, and we're in love. She dissapeared for a few days, and some asshole told me "she left her family, and now she's leaving you. that's just how she is". I said noooo she has to come back. Apparently I was a schoolkid in my dream, because some short guy with obnoxious facial hair asked me if I was going to the dance, and I said I might. He started follwing me around everywhere, annoying the shit out of me, and then out of nowhere Susan(or whatever her name was, I forget) ran up behind me, gave me a big hug, squeezed my butt and then picked me up like a macho-man. It was funny I was laughing through the rest of the dream. Happy Ending, reunited and it feels so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment